As an active member of the Portland Police Association, you and your immediate family living at the same address are invited to shop at the Nike Employee Store once in the month of September 1-30, 2019. Download the Pass >>> PPA Nike Employee Store Pass September 2019
REMINDER: DO NOT USE YOUR PPB ID.
Nike Employee Store
3485 SW Knowlton Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005
September 1-30, 2019
Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10 AM-8 PM
Sunday 10 AM-6 PM
PPA Member Card must be provided for check-in (spouse, permanent partner, and dependent children AGE 15 AND OLDER)
- The invitation is Valid for One-Time Entry
- Union member name(s) will be located on the PPA LIST and checked off
- If the member’s spouse/partner has a different last name, proof of the same address must be provided in order to accompany the member into the store
- The member’s dependent children must be:
- 22 or younger with the same address
- 24 or younger with a valid college ID
- 15 and older require some form of ID
- Also, Do Not wear any competitor brands into the store
- 40% off most merchandise
- Select merchandise may be available to Nike employees only
- Returns with a receipt will be refunded based on the original method of payment within 30 days of purchase. NO EXCHANGES MAY BE MADE.
- NOTICE TO ALL STUDENT ATHLETES: National Collegiate Athletic Association rules strictly prohibit high school student-athletes from receiving special arrangements or “extra benefit” based upon athletic ability. Shopping at the Nike Employee Store is considered by the NCAA to be an “extra benefit”, which may lead to the ineligibility of a student-athlete.
No need to print the flyer … simply show your PPA MEMBER CARD and NIKE will reference the PPA Member list we provided.