Fire & Police Disability & Retirement
We deliver peace of mind to our fire and police members and their survivors by providing disability and retirement benefits in a timely, compassionate and fiscally responsible manner.
Instructions on How To File a Disability Claim with FPDR
SERVICE-CONNECTED, OCCUPATIONAL INJURIES
Notify your supervisor of the injury or illness as soon as possible and complete an injury log.
- File DILD (Disability in Line of Duty Form): Must be filed within 30 days
- File APR (Attending Physician First Report)
- File WSR (Work Status Report) in order to receive payment for interim disability or disability benefits
Fax DILD & WSR to FPDR (Fax 503.823.5166) and route original to appropriate supervisor. APR will be submitted to FPDR by your physician.
After paperwork is received, FPDR will contact you.
FPDR Purple Folder Contents:
- Claim Filing To Do List
- Disability in Line of Duty Form DILD
- Attending Physician First Report APR
- Work Status Report WSR
- Prescription and Mileage Reimbursement
- Reimbursement Request Form for Lost Time to Attend Medical Appointments
- Important Notification about Medical Treatment Providers
- FPDR Portal
- FPDR Plan Summary
- Disability FAQs
- City of Portland FPDR Disability Page
- ABC’S of FPDR Claims